Friday, January 23, 2009

The Great Morning

What the most beutiful when you can still wake up and take journey to your work palce with the most great scenery & serenity.........syukur alhamdulillah. The chronology of the great photos that I managed to snap along my journey on 22 January 2009. Enjoy my short and quick entry after 2 days my office streamyx down.

7.25am

7.29am

7.33am

7.33am

7.34am

7.37am

7.45am

7.56


The traffic quite jamm so its good opportunity given by god to enjoy the great scenery. To all my chinese friends all over the worlds "happy Properous Chinese New year".

2 comments:

  1. petang ni pasti jem lagi... sok dan lusa atau mungkin hujung minggu depan akan jem sebab cuti yang panjang... selamat bercuti no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buat camna that we call development kot tak jem lagi heran pulak......anyway thanks visit my blog yg kelam kabut ni.

    ReplyDelete