Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ofis Aku

You know la....towards end of year will be a lot of things need to be done on time and the worse unexpected things suddenly reach to your table with full of instructions, you see la my table......

and some times not enough space to plan so put the ideas to the white board...just rub the old worse one....

not only that all the files can't put proper coz my hand can't reach easily so where i put?....see la

but actually I got no problem handle it, this just temporary only when I'm very busy even my big boss also alright....understood atleast better than ofis lanrambai tu. for Selangorian tommorow is public holiday for our Sultan...Daulat Tuanku!!

2 comments:

  1. oittt.. cukup-cukuplah ntri mengutuk ofis aku ni weiii.. UPDATEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....hehehe...tak kutuk kang boring la pulak..

    ReplyDelete